Monday, January 31, 2011

Introduction

Hey everyone! My name is Zhanna and I am currently in my second semester at Sierra College in Rocklin. I am majoring in Bioscience and currently have a great load of science classes in my schedule. I decided to take the online English course so that I may learn and work from home instead of spending all of my hours at school. In high school, English was one of my favorite classes. Starting a paper on an assigned topic was difficult, however once ideas began to formulate I learned to enjoy the whole process. I like reading books and, at times, it may to difficult to analyze what an author was striving to illustrate however I find it interesting to study the deep meanings of some novels. Through this course,  I hope to improve my analyzing/elaborating skills in my reading as well as my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment